The goal of this course is to help develop your passions into a successful reality. This course will help you take your dream, give you the accountability you have been craving and instill the confidence you need to start pursuing your passions!
Dreamers who enroll will:
- Increase confidence in their vision
- Develop a basic business plan that reflects their passion
- Identify their fears and create practical steps to “just starting”
- Know methods to developing a successful launch plan
- Building a brand that is credible and trustworthy
- Learn how to grow and build their audience
- Understand the importance of marketing and the strategy behind it all
- Recognize the importance of adaptability and authentic leadership
- Seeking grit after launch
Jenny Nuccio is the Founder and President of Imani Collective—a socioecononomic woman-empowerment program focused on defeating generational poverty through education and employment opportunities in Mombasa, Kenya and surrounding communities. The collective facilitates change by underscoring the innate value of each woman while encouraging her to learn, create, and grow to her fullest potential as an artisan. With a bachelor’s degree in Leadership Development and a master’s degree in Leadership Education and Communications. Jenny has a well-rounded background in both academic research and practical application for implementing long-term solutions to the global challenge of disenfranchised women and children in developing regions. Having lived as an integral part of her Kenyan community since 2013, she is committed to the collaborative advancement of equitable opportunity for the friends she works with every day, as well as for marginalized populations world-wide.
She is currently completing her Doctorate of Education in Leadership Education and Communications with an emphasis on adaptable leadership, change agents, and corporate sustainability and innovation in global contexts.
Jenny is also known for being the Co-Founder of Sukwa Saddle Blankets, Host of Moxie podcast and Creator of the Cultivating Community school. She has a couple of other projects in the making, so stay tuned!